These songs were produced using Audovia which makes music with up to fifteen instrumental voices and a percussion track. Instruments are chosen from the default soundbank of 128 instruments or
from any other soundbank of your choice.
Songs can be developed, tested and edited very quickly and easily by virtue of the database structure and the JFugue MusicString notation.
Notes are specified by their name and octave or by their MIDI value and they may be entered manually or by picking from graphic Treble, Alto, Tenor and Bass staves within the MusicString editor.
Songs can be exported to MIDI, MusicXML or WAV.
The WAV files can be opened in Audacity
and exported to MP3.
- Song backup and restore via XML;
- JFugue extension for string constants;
- Shared database support for MySQL;
- Comprehensive Documentation.
- File/XML Import/open Demo folder, select a song and import;
- File/Tree View/select "Song", press Play, then Default Soundbank.